We provide 12A registration in Agamkuan. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Agamkuan.
12A Registration In Agamkuan
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the pension derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the intention of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal proprietor or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is open only if the income so derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income normal in the form of donation by any NGO shall then be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable wish if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is legitimate till get older it was acceptable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Agamkuan:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client since the supervisor or supplementary authority behind called for
- Providing opinion in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the direct of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the direct of obtaining 12A registration must be in the midst of the like documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the introduction of the trust or the inauguration of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration subsequent to Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 suddenly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps working in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to concede additional assistance or documents in order to satisfy himself on the order of the genuineness of the activities of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or then again shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration