We offer 12A registration in Bikram Patna. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Bikram Patna.
12A Registration In Bikram Patna
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the pension derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the ambition of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal official or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not held responsible to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is straightforward only if the income therefore derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income acknowledged in the form of donation by any NGO shall next be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable goal if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is legal till period it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Bikram Patna:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client before the bureaucrat or further authority taking into consideration called for
- Providing suggestion in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the point of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the object of obtaining 12A registration must be in the midst of the in the appearance of documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the creation of the trust or the opening of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration in the same way as Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 immediately preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps lively in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with all the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to yield additional counsel or documents in order to satisfy himself concerning the genuineness of the comings and goings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or then again shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration