We offer 12A registration in Danapur. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Danapur.
12A Registration In Danapur
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the aspire of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal superintendent or official of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not answerable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is nearby only if the income for that reason derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income received in the form of donation by any NGO shall after that be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable direct if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is true till mature it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Danapur:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client since the proprietor or further authority once called for
- Providing assistance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the direct of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the purpose of obtaining 12A registration must be accompanied by the past documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the initiation of the trust or the creation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration later Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 rapidly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps in action in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to yield additional information or documents in order to satisfy himself more or less the genuineness of the happenings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or on the other hand shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration