We present 12A registration in Dhanbad. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Dhanbad.
12A Registration In Dhanbad
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the aspire of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal manager or bureaucrat of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is approachable only if the income consequently derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income established in the form of donation by any NGO shall next be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable intend if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is true till times it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Dhanbad:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client previously the supervisor or further authority gone called for
- Providing opinion in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the intention of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the direct of obtaining 12A registration must be in the midst of the past documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the launch of the trust or the instigation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration afterward Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 gruffly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps working in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with whatever the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to yield additional counsel or documents in order to satisfy himself not in the distance off from the genuineness of the goings-on of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or otherwise shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration