We provide 12A registration in Digha. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Digha.
12A Registration In Digha
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the aspiration of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal supervisor or supervisor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is reachable only if the income for that reason derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income acknowledged in the form of donation by any NGO shall as a consequence be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable direct if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is valid till time it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Digha:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client since the manager or further authority past called for
- Providing information in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the direct of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the wish of obtaining 12A registration must be in the course of the past documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the opening of the trust or the initiation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration once Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 brusquely preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps keen in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with all the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to go along with additional instruction or documents in order to satisfy himself something like the genuineness of the endeavors of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration