We present 12A registration in Exhibition Road. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Exhibition Road.
12A Registration In Exhibition Road
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the purpose of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal official or executive of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not answerable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is within reach only if the income correspondingly derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income conventional in the form of donation by any NGO shall then be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable mean if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is legal till time it was acceptable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Exhibition Road:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client before the overseer or additional authority considering called for
- Providing information in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the aspire of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the intend of obtaining 12A registration must be among the subsequently documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the creation of the trust or the creation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration bearing in mind Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 hurriedly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps functional in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to consent additional suggestion or documents in order to satisfy himself something like the genuineness of the actions of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration