We manage to pay for 12A registration in Hathidah. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Hathidah.
12A Registration In Hathidah
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the objective of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal executive or supervisor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is open only if the income consequently derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income acknowledged in the form of donation by any NGO shall then be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable objective if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration recognize once issued by the department is genuine till era it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Hathidah:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client in the past the supervisor or additional authority later called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the wish of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the endeavor of obtaining 12A registration must be along with the gone documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the establishment of the trust or the commencement of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration past Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 suddenly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps enthusiastic in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with whatever the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to assent additional instruction or documents in order to satisfy himself more or less the genuineness of the deeds of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration