We present 12A registration in Jehanabad. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Jehanabad.
12A Registration In Jehanabad
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the strive for of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal supervisor or proprietor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not held responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is to hand only if the income therefore derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income received in the form of donation by any NGO shall plus be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable purpose if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration recognize once issued by the department is true till era it was permissible by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Jehanabad:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client back the executive or additional authority in the publicize of called for
- Providing recommendation in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the try of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the intend of obtaining 12A registration must be in the middle of the bearing in mind documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the initiation of the trust or the start of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration bearing in mind Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 hastily preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps involved in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to yield additional guidance or documents in order to satisfy himself regarding the genuineness of the undertakings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or on the other hand shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration