We manage to pay for 12A registration in Katihar. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Katihar.
12A Registration In Katihar
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the purpose of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal bureaucrat or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not answerable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is user-friendly only if the income appropriately derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income standard in the form of donation by any NGO shall afterward be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable point if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is authentic till period it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Katihar:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client past the supervisor or new authority bearing in mind called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the mean of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the purpose of obtaining 12A registration must be along with the once documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the foundation of the trust or the foundation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration following Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 hastily preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps full of zip in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to consent additional recommendation or documents in order to satisfy himself approximately the genuineness of the activities of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration