We offer 12A registration in Kokar. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Kokar.
12A Registration In Kokar
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the want of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal overseer or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is easily reached only if the income hence derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income time-honored in the form of donation by any NGO shall next be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable ambition if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is authenticated till get older it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Kokar:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client past the superintendent or supplementary authority with called for
- Providing information in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the mean of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the object of obtaining 12A registration must be in the middle of the past documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the creation of the trust or the commencement of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration bearing in mind Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 suddenly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps in force in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with whatever the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to yield additional information or documents in order to satisfy himself approximately the genuineness of the deeds of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or on the other hand shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration