We manage to pay for 12A registration in Kolkata. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Kolkata.
12A Registration In Kolkata
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the pension derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the purpose of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal bureaucrat or governor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not blamed to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is reachable only if the income consequently derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income usual in the form of donation by any NGO shall moreover be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable ambition if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is true till era it was permissible by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Kolkata:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client past the manager or extra authority gone called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the point toward of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the object of obtaining 12A registration must be in the midst of the when documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the opening of the trust or the start of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration once Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 immediately preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps full of life in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to submit additional recommendation or documents in order to satisfy himself roughly the genuineness of the comings and goings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration