We meet the expense of 12A registration in Madhepura. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Madhepura.
12A Registration In Madhepura
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the mean of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal bureaucrat or officer of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not held responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is friendly only if the income correspondingly derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income received in the form of donation by any NGO shall along with be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable mean if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certify once issued by the department is authenticated till get older it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Madhepura:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client past the officer or supplementary authority considering called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the purpose of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the aspiration of obtaining 12A registration must be in the course of the gone documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the foundation of the trust or the introduction of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration taking into account Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 suddenly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps enthusiastic in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to submit additional assistance or documents in order to satisfy himself in the region of the genuineness of the comings and goings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration