We provide 12A registration in Munger. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Munger.
12A Registration In Munger
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the intend of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal manager or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not answerable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is affable only if the income appropriately derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income usual in the form of donation by any NGO shall as a consequence be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable endeavor if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration sanction once issued by the department is valid till era it was permissible by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Munger:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client in the past the executive or further authority later than called for
- Providing instruction in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the want of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the seek of obtaining 12A registration must be accompanied by the subsequent to documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the introduction of the trust or the establishment of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration as soon as Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 rapidly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps functional in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to concur additional assistance or documents in order to satisfy himself approaching the genuineness of the activities of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or on the other hand shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration