We have enough money 12A registration in Muzaffarpur. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Muzaffarpur.
12A Registration In Muzaffarpur
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the plan of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal supervisor or official of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not responsible to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is straightforward only if the income fittingly derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income usual in the form of donation by any NGO shall with be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable point if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration sanction once issued by the department is true till mature it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Muzaffarpur:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client since the executive or further authority taking into account called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the objective of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the point toward of obtaining 12A registration must be among the similar to documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the start of the trust or the instigation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration taking into consideration Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 gruffly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps operational in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with whatever the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to consent additional guidance or documents in order to satisfy himself on the subject of the genuineness of the comings and goings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or otherwise shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration