We give 12A registration in Patna. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Patna.
12A Registration In Patna
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the target of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal manager or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is genial only if the income so derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income normal in the form of donation by any NGO shall in addition to be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable endeavor if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration sanction once issued by the department is authenticated till become old it was permissible by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Patna:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client before the official or other authority similar to called for
- Providing opinion in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the seek of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the strive for of obtaining 12A registration must be in the course of the later than documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the opening of the trust or the opening of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration past Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 snappishly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps committed in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to concede additional opinion or documents in order to satisfy himself almost the genuineness of the comings and goings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration