We meet the expense of 12A registration in Rajeev Nagar. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Rajeev Nagar.
12A Registration In Rajeev Nagar
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the goal of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal official or manager of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not blamed to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is affable only if the income correspondingly derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income normal in the form of donation by any NGO shall plus be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable ambition if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration sanction once issued by the department is legitimate till time it was permissible by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Rajeev Nagar:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client in the past the commissioner or further authority once called for
- Providing counsel in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the direct of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the aspiration of obtaining 12A registration must be accompanied by the when documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the introduction of the trust or the foundation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration later Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 unexpectedly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps in force in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with all the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to concur additional information or documents in order to satisfy himself concerning the genuineness of the events of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or otherwise shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration