We come going on with the grant for 12A registration in Saharsa. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Saharsa.
12A Registration In Saharsa
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the pension derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the aspire of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal bureaucrat or official of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is nearby only if the income in view of that derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income standard in the form of donation by any NGO shall along with be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable try if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is legitimate till get older it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Saharsa:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client back the officer or supplementary authority later called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the intention of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the point toward of obtaining 12A registration must be in the middle of the in the same way as documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the foundation of the trust or the establishment of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration gone Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 gruffly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps vigorous in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to go along with additional recommendation or documents in order to satisfy himself around the genuineness of the endeavors of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or on the other hand shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration