We have the funds for 12A registration in Samastipur. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Samastipur.
12A Registration In Samastipur
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the target of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal proprietor or supervisor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not held responsible to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is understandable only if the income correspondingly derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income acknowledged in the form of donation by any NGO shall after that be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable take aim if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is legal till epoch it was permissible by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Samastipur:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client in the past the overseer or further authority behind called for
- Providing counsel in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the strive for of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the purpose of obtaining 12A registration must be accompanied by the once documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the establishment of the trust or the instigation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration following Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 immediately preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps in action in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to agree additional instruction or documents in order to satisfy himself on the order of the genuineness of the actions of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or then again shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration