We manage to pay for 12A registration in Sheohar. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Sheohar.
12A Registration In Sheohar
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the set sights on of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal supervisor or bureaucrat of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is reachable only if the income in view of that derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income customary in the form of donation by any NGO shall then be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable objective if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certify once issued by the department is genuine till time it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Sheohar:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client back the manager or supplementary authority behind called for
- Providing counsel in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the direct of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the ambition of obtaining 12A registration must be along with the gone documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the inauguration of the trust or the foundation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration when Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 hurriedly preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps lively in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to give in additional opinion or documents in order to satisfy himself on the subject of the genuineness of the endeavors of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or then again shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration