We offer 12A registration in Sitamarhi. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in Sitamarhi.
12A Registration In Sitamarhi
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the objective of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal proprietor or proprietor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not held responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is open only if the income suitably derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income received in the form of donation by any NGO shall next be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable take aim if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration authorize once issued by the department is true till epoch it was acceptable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Sitamarhi:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client back the commissioner or additional authority like called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the object of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the plan of obtaining 12A registration must be in the midst of the in imitation of documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the launch of the trust or the initiation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration in the broadcast of Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 hastily preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps operational in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to accept additional opinion or documents in order to satisfy himself concerning the genuineness of the comings and goings of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or otherwise shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration