We give 12A registration in Sri Krishna Puri. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Sri Krishna Puri.
12A Registration In Sri Krishna Puri
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the intend of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal governor or governor of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not held responsible to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is available only if the income so derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income established in the form of donation by any NGO shall afterward be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable endeavor if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certify once issued by the department is legal till epoch it was acceptable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Sri Krishna Puri:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client in the past the officer or further authority considering called for
- Providing information in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the object of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the aspire of obtaining 12A registration must be in the course of the next documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the commencement of the trust or the inauguration of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration afterward Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 immediately preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps practicing in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to consent additional assistance or documents in order to satisfy himself something like the genuineness of the activities of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or then again shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration