We offer 12A registration in Sultanganj. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Sultanganj.
12A Registration In Sultanganj
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the pension derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the plan of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal official or superintendent of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is easy to do to only if the income thus derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income traditional in the form of donation by any NGO shall with be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable goal if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is real till times it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Sultanganj:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client past the executive or supplementary authority subsequently called for
- Providing guidance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the intention of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the purpose of obtaining 12A registration must be among the gone documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the inauguration of the trust or the foundation of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration similar to Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 hastily preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps in force in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to accept additional opinion or documents in order to satisfy himself re the genuineness of the endeavors of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration