We give 12A registration in Supaul. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Supaul.
12A Registration In Supaul
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the allowance derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the objective of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal official or official of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is friendly only if the income appropriately derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income normal in the form of donation by any NGO shall as well as be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable seek if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is true till era it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Supaul:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client in the past the officer or other authority behind called for
- Providing suggestion in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the direct of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the wish of obtaining 12A registration must be in the middle of the as soon as documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument below which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the establishment of the trust or the introduction of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration past Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 brusquely preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps keen in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with everything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to assent additional assistance or documents in order to satisfy himself in the region of the genuineness of the events of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner upon being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or then again shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration