We offer 12A registration in West Singhbhum. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration facilities in West Singhbhum.
12A Registration In West Singhbhum
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is applied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the object of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal officer or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not answerable to pay tax upon their surplus income. Such tax exemption is within reach only if the income for that reason derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income acknowledged in the form of donation by any NGO shall after that be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable aspiration if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is authenticated till period it was tolerable by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in West Singhbhum:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client previously the overseer or extra authority past called for
- Providing suggestion in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the aspiration of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the point toward of obtaining 12A registration must be among the past documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the foundation of the trust or the opening of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration gone Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 immediately preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note upon activities conducted by the trust
Steps operational in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with anything the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to accept additional information or documents in order to satisfy himself not far afield off from the genuineness of the actions of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or instead shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration