We offer 80G Registration services in Bikram Patna. We are reputed pension tax consultant providing 80G Registration services, 12A registration services, FCRA registration, 35AC Registration in Bikram Patna.
80G REGISTRATION In Bikram Patna
Charitable Trusts or institutions having prior 12A registration can apply for registration under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act below section 80G of the Income tax act. A person making donation to a NGO having 80 G registration shall be able to get deduction of the amount in view of that donated, however if the amount of donation exceeds 10% of the gross total income subsequently such excess amount will not qualify for deduction.
We present 80G registration & consultancy foster in Bikram Patna. 80G registration/certification has various benefits. 80G Registration helps a charitable institution to fulfill their ambition by providing an easy & tax saving mode of finance.
80G registration helps an assessee to endeavor their investment & offers a quirk to mitigate their tax responsibility and also freeing their answerability towards the society.
80G Registration in Jharkhand can be obtained within 60 days from the date of application.
80G Registration endorse issued shall be genuine for the epoch mentioned in the sanction not higher than 5 years from the date of situation of such certificate. 80G registration certificate issued after 01/10/2009 shall be real till it is specifically withdrawn.
Perks that comes along like 80G Registration:
An 80G registration authorization has many support in the hands of both donor and done.
- It acts as a tax saving tool in the hands of the donor as he adept to get deductions over the amount suitably donated
- It furthermore discharges the moral responsibility of the donor to contribute towards the spread of the society
- Charitable institutions having 80G Registration attracts donors at large
which helps them circumvent their financial difficulties.
How to get 80G Registration in Ranchi Jharkhand?
We find the money for 80G Registration endorsement assistance sustain in Jharkhand and Bihar. We manage to pay for tailored made packages for 80G Registration services. Our service includes preparation of documents, filing of forms, representation past the commissioner, filing of any extra document as demanded by the commissioner.
Step by step guide to 80G Registration:
Check eligibility criteria for 80G Registration:
- Only charitable trust and institutions following societies, section 8 companies expected in India for a charitable purposes
- Private or Family Trust or NGO keen in religious goings-on are not eligible for 80G Registration
Step: 2 Preparation of Document for 80G Registration:
Application for registration under 80G must be accompanied by in the same way as documents:
- Copy of registration granted under section 12A
- Notes upon activities of institution or fund past its inception or during the last three years whichever is less
- Copy of accounts of Institution or fund since its inception or during the last three years whichever is less
Step 3: Filing of application for 80G Registration:
- Application for obtaining registration u/s 80G shall deed form number 10G
- Form 10G is required to be filled online
- For filing form number 10G, the eligible trust or institution needs to log into its account on incometaxefiling.gov.in
Step 4: Passing of order by the commissioner:
The officer shall within 6 months from the date of filing of Form 10G shall:
- Either succeed to the approval
- Reject the application after giving the applicant a unintended of brute heard