We give 80G Registration services in Patna City. We are reputed income tax consultant providing 80G Registration services, 12A registration services, FCRA registration, 35AC Registration in Patna City.
80G REGISTRATION In Patna City
Charitable Trusts or institutions having prior 12A registration can apply for registration under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act below section 80G of the Income tax act. A person making donation to a NGO having 80 G registration shall be clever to get deduction of the amount consequently donated, however if the amount of donation exceeds 10% of the terrifying total income then such excess amount will not qualify for deduction.
We give 80G registration & consultancy service in Patna City. 80G registration/certification has various benefits. 80G Registration helps a charitable institution to fulfill their aspiration by providing an easy & tax saving mode of finance.
80G registration helps an assessee to aspiration their investment & offers a quirk to mitigate their tax answerability and also discharge their responsibility towards the society.
80G Registration in Jharkhand can be obtained within 60 days from the date of application.
80G Registration endorse issued shall be real for the era mentioned in the authorize not exceeding 5 years from the date of issue of such certificate. 80G registration endorse issued after 01/10/2009 shall be true till it is specifically withdrawn.
Perks that comes along bearing in mind 80G Registration:
An 80G registration certification has many minister to in the hands of both donor and done.
- It acts as a tax saving tool in the hands of the donor as he clever to gain deductions exceeding the amount correspondingly donated
- It in addition to discharges the moral responsibility of the donor to contribute towards the onslaught of the society
- Charitable institutions having 80G Registration attracts donors at large
which helps them circumvent their financial difficulties.
How to get 80G Registration in Ranchi Jharkhand?
We meet the expense of 80G Registration certification assistance abet in Jharkhand and Bihar. We give tailored made packages for 80G Registration services. Our serve includes preparation of documents, filing of forms, representation back the commissioner, filing of any extra document as demanded by the commissioner.
Step by step guide to 80G Registration:
Check eligibility criteria for 80G Registration:
- Only charitable trust and institutions gone societies, section 8 companies standard in India for a charitable purposes
- Private or Family Trust or NGO working in religious comings and goings are not eligible for 80G Registration
Step: 2 Preparation of Document for 80G Registration:
Application for registration under 80G must be accompanied by following documents:
- Copy of registration granted under section 12A
- Notes on activities of institution or fund back its inception or during the last three years whichever is less
- Copy of accounts of Institution or fund since its inception or during the last three years whichever is less
Step 3: Filing of application for 80G Registration:
- Application for obtaining registration u/s 80G shall take action form number 10G
- Form 10G is required to be filled online
- For filing form number 10G, the eligible trust or institution needs to log into its account on incometaxefiling.gov.in
Step 4: Passing of order by the commissioner:
The bureaucrat shall within 6 months from the date of filing of Form 10G shall:
- Either agree the approval
- Reject the application after giving the applicant a inadvertent of innate heard