We come going on with the grant for CE Certification, CE Marking & ISO endorsement services in Purnia. Getting CE official recognition in Purnia was never so easy before. Are you thinking to take forward your product heritage globally? Are you anxious about dreadful accreditation and safety norms? If these are your problems, then you have ascend the right place.
Let’s Begin with:
What is CE certification?
In order to ascertain hassle pardon movement of goods and services withing the European Countries, European Union has created EC Directives or European Conformity Product Directives.
Affixing CE mark upon any product means the manufacturer of that product is giving a announcement that the products meet requirements & guidelines as stipulated in EC Directives.
CE Marking Signifies that the product adheres later health, safety and environmental support standards.
List of Products eligible for CE Marking/Certification:
- Appliances in flames Gaseous Fuels
- Hot Water Boilers
- Low Voltage Instruments
- In Vitro Diagnostic medical devices
- Implantable medical devices
- Safety of toys
- Measuring Instruments
- Noise emission in the environment
- Medical Devices
How to Obtain CE Marking/CE certification?
CE Marking/CE Certification can be obtained by two modes:
- Applying later than notified body
- APPLYING BY AID of a Notified Body:-
CE Marking can be obtained by taking into consideration these 5 steps:
- Identifying EC Directives applicable on product line
- Getting the product tested at an accredited lab
- Hiring Notified body for guiding through the process
- Preparation of analysis report & technical documents
- Affixing CE Marking
Assistance provided by us in getting CE marking?
- We have a team of experts that will guide you through the process of testing, accreditation and duty to applicable standards
- We have connections with various notified bodies across the globe that would back up you in getting CE Marking in Bihar & Jharkhand
- SELF CERTIFICATION:
If the product has minimal risk, it can be self-certified by the manufacturer. Steps required to be followed for SELF Certification:
- Identify the applicable EC directives
- Identify the requirements stipulated in the product
- Adhere to the requirements of the directive
- Prepare laboratory analysis report & technical file
- Affix CE mark by making a declaration
We provide final technical assistance in obtaining CE Marking/CE Certification.
TIME required for obtaining CE Marking/CE Certification:
Depending upon the product, time required in getting CE Mark, may vary from 15 days to 90 days.