RERA was brought similar to a view to bring in a uniformity in the Real Estate Business and to curb the harassment of customers and bring anything the agencies below a common surveillance. Every entity working in the real estate concern are compulsorily required to get itself registered under RERA after the instigation of the act. We present RERA consultancy services in Jamshedpur for anything types of Real Estate Merchants whether they are builders, land Dealers, Developers, Agents or investors. Our team took care of whatever the compliance related formalities below RERA regime to ensure smooth and simple launch of any project along the length and breadth of Jamshedpur.
Who are required to get registered below RERA?
Following Entities are required to purchase Registration under RERA:
- A Developer Starting a other project
- A project which has commenced before onset of RERA but exploit certificate has not been issued/obtained
- An agent dealing in Real estate
- A project which has been advertised from a prior date but has not yet started.
Is it mandatory to gain all the projects registered under RERA?
Government has exempted similar to projects from the purview of RERA:
- Renovation Projects
- Project having Place less than or equal to 500 sq ft or where the number of apartment is less than 8.
- A project whose capability certificate was issued in the past the onset of RERA.
TYPES OF REGISTRATION UNDER RERA
- Project Registration
Every builder/developer must past making any public trailer and receiving any grant shall get its project registered following RERA. Full details on the project is required to be unchangeable in the application form, payment is made depending on the built up area of the project. In lawsuit the builder/developer fruitless to get its project registered a huge fine shall be imposed upon such builder.
Documents Required for Project Registration under RERA:
- PAN card of the promoter;
- Audited bank account sheet for the preceding financial year and pension tax returns for three preceding financial years;
- The number of edit parking areas and the number of covered parking areas within reach in the genuine estate project;
- Copy of the valid title deed reflecting the title of the promoter to the land;
- Details of encumbrances upon the land upon which progress is proposed including details of any rights, title, interest, dues, litigation and publish of party in or more than such house along in the same way as details;
- Where the promoter is not the owner of the land upon which forward movement is proposed details of the ascend of the owner of the land along afterward a copy of the agreement;
- Name, photograph, contact details and quarters of the promoter.
- Agent Registration
In order to bring not quite a fair practice in Real estate Sector and halt monopolistic get into of the agents toward the customers, government has came occurring with the concept of RERA Registration for Agents, whereby all agent must gain itself registered under RERA in the past dealing in Real Estate Activities. This step will bring Agent-Client transaction below a common purview and shall plus curb the unnecessary harassment by the Agents.
Agent Registration is provided for a specific mature of period and is subject to renewal.
Information Required for Registering as an agent below RERA:
- Brief details of his enterprise including its name, registered address, type of enterprise (proprietorship, societies, partnership, companies etc;
- Particulars of registration including the bye-laws, or memorandum of association and articles of association, etc. as the case may be;
- Photograph of the genuine estate agent if he is an individual and the photograph of the partners, directors, etc., in war of supplementary entities;
- Authenticated copy of the PAN Card;
- Income tax returns filed under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Central Act 43 of 1961) for three financial years preceding the application or in act the applicant was exempted from filing returns below the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for any of the three years preceding the application, a encouragement to such effect;
- Authenticated copy of the dwelling proof of the place of business; and such extra information and documents, as may be specified by the Authority in regulations.
- Complaint Registration
If any consumer, buyer, party to a union or any further related person has tolerable reason that rules are not inborn followed next regard to any project or by any agent next he can lodge a formal complaint once the appropriate overseer with authenticated proof of the concern demanding him to look into the issue, by paying a spread of Rs. 1000/- per application.
TIME REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION
As per RERA, the department is bound to either assent registration of forswear the application within 30 days of submitting of such application by the applicant in the department.