RERA was brought as soon as a view to bring in a uniformity in the Real Estate Business and to curb the harassment of customers and bring all the agencies below a common surveillance. Every entity in action in the real estate situation are compulsorily required to gain itself registered below RERA after the creation of the act. We pay for RERA consultancy services in Khunti for whatever types of Real Estate Merchants whether they are builders, land Dealers, Developers, Agents or investors. Our team took care of all the submission related formalities below RERA regime to ensure mild and easy launch of any project along the length and breadth of Khunti.
Who are required to gain registered below RERA?
Following Entities are required to buy Registration under RERA:
- A Developer Starting a supplementary project
- A project which has commenced back onset of RERA but triumph certificate has not been issued/obtained
- An agent dealing in Real estate
- A project which has been advertised from a prior date but has not nevertheless started.
Is it mandatory to gain all the projects registered below RERA?
Government has exempted considering projects from the purview of RERA:
- Renovation Projects
- Project having Place less than or equal to 500 sq ft or where the number of apartment is less than 8.
- A project whose realization certificate was issued previously the onset of RERA.
TYPES OF REGISTRATION UNDER RERA
- Project Registration
Every builder/developer must back making any public flyer and receiving any child support shall gain its project registered past RERA. Full details around the project is required to be definite in the application form, payment is made depending on the built up area of the project. In feat the builder/developer unproductive to gain its project registered a big fine shall be imposed upon such builder.
Documents Required for Project Registration under RERA:
- PAN card of the promoter;
- Audited financial credit sheet for the preceding financial year and income tax returns for three preceding financial years;
- The number of right to use parking areas and the number of covered parking areas user-friendly in the real estate project;
- Copy of the legitimate title carrying out reflecting the title of the promoter to the land;
- Details of encumbrances on the land upon which loan is proposed including details of any rights, title, interest, dues, litigation and pronounce of party in or over such home along subsequent to details;
- Where the supporter is not the owner of the land upon which expand is proposed details of the inherit of the owner of the home along next a copy of the agreement;
- Name, photograph, contact details and residence of the promoter.
- Agent Registration
In order to bring not quite a fair practice in Real estate Sector and fade away monopolistic log on of the agents toward the customers, government has came up with the concept of RERA Registration for Agents, whereby all agent must gain itself registered under RERA previously dealing in Real Estate Activities. This step will bring Agent-Client transaction under a common purview and shall with curb the unnecessary harassment by the Agents.
Agent Registration is provided for a specific get older of get older and is subject to renewal.
Information Required for Registering as an agent under RERA:
- Brief details of his enterprise including its name, registered address, type of enterprise (proprietorship, societies, partnership, companies etc;
- Particulars of registration including the bye-laws, or memorandum of link and articles of association, etc. as the deed may be;
- Photograph of the real estate agent if he is an individual and the photograph of the partners, directors, etc., in engagement of other entities;
- Authenticated copy of the PAN Card;
- Income tax returns filed under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Central Act 43 of 1961) for three financial years preceding the application or in charge the applicant was exempted from filing returns below the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for any of the three years preceding the application, a encouragement to such effect;
- Authenticated copy of the domicile proof of the place of business; and such new information and documents, as may be specified by the Authority in regulations.
- Complaint Registration
If any consumer, buyer, party to a covenant or any additional related person has enough reason that rules are not visceral followed bearing in mind regard to any project or by any agent later he can lodge a formal complaint behind the appropriate supervisor with valid proof of the thing demanding him to see into the issue, by paying a encroachment of Rs. 1000/- per application.
TIME REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION
As per RERA, the department is bound to either succeed to registration of give up the application within 30 days of submitting of such application by the applicant in the department.