RERA was brought bearing in mind a view to bring in a uniformity in the Real Estate Business and to curb the harassment of customers and bring whatever the agencies under a common surveillance. Every entity in force in the genuine estate thing are compulsorily required to gain itself registered under RERA after the initiation of the act. We have the funds for RERA consultancy facilities in Koderma for everything types of Real Estate Merchants whether they are builders, land Dealers, Developers, Agents or investors. Our team took care of everything the consent related formalities below RERA regime to ensure serene and easy launch of any project along the length and breadth of Koderma.
Who are required to get registered under RERA?
Following Entities are required to get hold of Registration below RERA:
- A Developer Starting a additional project
- A project which has commenced back onset of RERA but achievement certificate has not been issued/obtained
- An agent dealing in Real estate
- A project which has been advertised from a prior date but has not still started.
Is it mandatory to gain all the projects registered below RERA?
Government has exempted taking into consideration projects from the purview of RERA:
- Renovation Projects
- Project having area less than or equal to 500 sq ft or where the number of apartment is less than 8.
- A project whose carrying out certificate was issued back the onset of RERA.
TYPES OF REGISTRATION UNDER RERA
- Project Registration
Every builder/developer must since making any public poster and receiving any grant shall get its project registered subsequently RERA. Full details more or less the project is required to be supreme in the application form, payment is made depending upon the built up Place of the project. In encounter the builder/developer fruitless to get its project registered a huge fine shall be imposed on such builder.
Documents Required for Project Registration below RERA:
- PAN card of the promoter;
- Audited report sheet for the preceding financial year and pension tax returns for three preceding financial years;
- The number of way in parking areas and the number of covered parking areas handy in the real estate project;
- Copy of the real title achievement reflecting the title of the advocate to the land;
- Details of encumbrances on the land upon which spread is proposed including details of any rights, title, interest, dues, litigation and publicize of party in or over such house along like details;
- Where the advocate is not the owner of the land on which early payment is proposed details of the agree of the owner of the home along gone a copy of the agreement;
- Name, photograph, contact details and dwelling of the promoter.
- Agent Registration
In order to bring very nearly a fair practice in Real house Sector and fade away monopolistic door of the agents toward the customers, government has came taking place with the concept of RERA Registration for Agents, whereby all agent must get itself registered under RERA back dealing in Real Estate Activities. This step will bring Agent-Client transaction below a common purview and shall next curb the unnecessary harassment by the Agents.
Agent Registration is provided for a specific period of become old and is subject to renewal.
Information Required for Registering as an agent under RERA:
- Brief details of his enterprise including its name, registered address, type of enterprise (proprietorship, societies, partnership, companies etc;
- Particulars of registration including the bye-laws, or memorandum of membership and articles of association, etc. as the deed may be;
- Photograph of the genuine estate agent if he is an individual and the photograph of the partners, directors, etc., in fighting of new entities;
- Authenticated copy of the PAN Card;
- Income tax returns filed under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Central Act 43 of 1961) for three financial years preceding the application or in battle the applicant was exempted from filing returns under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for any of the three years preceding the application, a verification to such effect;
- Authenticated copy of the house proof of the place of business; and such supplementary information and documents, as may be specified by the Authority in regulations.
- Complaint Registration
If any consumer, buyer, party to a pact or any extra related person has plenty reason that rules are not bodily followed gone regard to any project or by any agent after that he can lodge a formal complaint later the appropriate governor with authentic proof of the event demanding him to look into the issue, by paying a move on of Rs. 1000/- per application.
TIME REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION
As per RERA, the department is bound to either take over registration of disown the application within 30 days of submitting of such application by the applicant in the department.