RERA was brought similar to a view to bring in a uniformity in the Real Estate Business and to curb the harassment of customers and bring anything the agencies under a common surveillance. Every entity operational in the real estate issue are compulsorily required to get itself registered below RERA after the inauguration of the act. We give RERA consultancy facilities in Latehar for anything types of Real Estate Merchants whether they are builders, land Dealers, Developers, Agents or investors. Our team took care of everything the consent related formalities under RERA regime to ensure smooth and easy launch of any project along the length and breadth of Latehar.
Who are required to get registered under RERA?
Following Entities are required to come by Registration below RERA:
- A Developer Starting a new project
- A project which has commenced past onset of RERA but endowment certificate has not been issued/obtained
- An agent dealing in Real estate
- A project which has been advertised from a prior date but has not nevertheless started.
Is it mandatory to gain all the projects registered under RERA?
Government has exempted next projects from the purview of RERA:
- Renovation Projects
- Project having area less than or equal to 500 sq ft or where the number of apartment is less than 8.
- A project whose expertise certificate was issued previously the onset of RERA.
TYPES OF REGISTRATION UNDER RERA
- Project Registration
Every builder/developer must past making any public poster and receiving any grant shall get its project registered once RERA. Full details almost the project is required to be answer in the application form, payment is made depending on the built up Place of the project. In exploit the builder/developer failed to get its project registered a huge fine shall be imposed upon such builder.
Documents Required for Project Registration below RERA:
- PAN card of the promoter;
- Audited bill sheet for the preceding financial year and pension tax returns for three preceding financial years;
- The number of entry parking areas and the number of covered parking areas nearby in the genuine estate project;
- Copy of the genuine title achievement reflecting the title of the supporter to the land;
- Details of encumbrances upon the land upon which fee is proposed including details of any rights, title, interest, dues, litigation and publicize of party in or on peak of such land along behind details;
- Where the advocate is not the owner of the land upon which loan is proposed details of the agree of the owner of the land along in the impression of a copy of the agreement;
- Name, photograph, contact details and address of the promoter.
- Agent Registration
In order to bring just about a fair practice in Real home Sector and stop monopolistic right of entry of the agents toward the customers, government has came happening with the concept of RERA Registration for Agents, whereby all agent must gain itself registered below RERA since dealing in Real Estate Activities. This step will bring Agent-Client transaction below a common purview and shall as well as curb the unnecessary harassment by the Agents.
Agent Registration is provided for a specific epoch of get older and is subject to renewal.
Information Required for Registering as an agent below RERA:
- Brief details of his enterprise including its name, registered address, type of enterprise (proprietorship, societies, partnership, companies etc;
- Particulars of registration including the bye-laws, or memorandum of connection and articles of association, etc. as the exploit may be;
- Photograph of the genuine estate agent if he is an individual and the photograph of the partners, directors, etc., in stroke of other entities;
- Authenticated copy of the PAN Card;
- Income tax returns filed below the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Central Act 43 of 1961) for three financial years preceding the application or in combat the applicant was exempted from filing returns under the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for any of the three years preceding the application, a encouragement to such effect;
- Authenticated copy of the dwelling proof of the place of business; and such new information and documents, as may be specified by the Authority in regulations.
- Complaint Registration
If any consumer, buyer, party to a covenant or any other related person has tolerable reason that rules are not physical followed later than regard to any project or by any agent next he can lodge a formal complaint behind the appropriate supervisor with legitimate proof of the thing demanding him to look into the issue, by paying a progress of Rs. 1000/- per application.
TIME REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION
As per RERA, the department is bound to either consent registration of reject the application within 30 days of submitting of such application by the applicant in the department.