We provide 12A registration services in Ranchi Jharkhand. We are reputed consultant providing 12A Registration, 80G registration, and NGO registration services in Ranchi Jharkhand.
A NGO incorporated wholly for religious or charitable purposes can avail tax exemptions to the extent to which the income derived by them is appied for religious or charitable purposes.
For the purpose of obtaining 12A registration, an application for registration is required to be made in Form 10A to the principal commissioner or commissioner of Income Tax.
Trusts, Society and Section 8 Company having 12A registration are not liable to pay tax on their surplus income. Such tax exemption is available only if the income so derived shall be used for religious or charitable purposes.
Income received in the form of donation by any NGO shall also be exempt from tax to the extent such amount is utilized for religious or charitable purpose if the NGO is having 12 A registration.
A 12A registration certificate once issued by the department is valid till time it was permitted by the department.
Assistance provided by us for obtaining 12A registration in Ranchi Jharkhand:
Our 12A registration package extensively includes:
- Document Preparation
- Applying online by filing Form 10A for obtaining 12A registration
- Representing our client before the commissioner or other authority when called for
- Providing assistance in preparing & submitting any document as may be demanded by the tax department for the purpose of providing 12A registration certificate
List of documents required for filing online application for obtaining 12 Registration:
An application made in form 10A for the purpose of obtaining 12A registration must be accompanied by the following documents;
- Certified copy of the instrument under which the trust/institution was create/established, if applicable,
- Certified copy of the document evidencing the creation of the trust or the establishment of the institution, if applicable
- Certified copy of registration with Registrar of Firms & Societies/Registrar of trusts whichever is applicable
- Certified copy of annual reports of the trust/institution for a maximum 3 immediately preceding financial years, if applicable
- Note on activities conducted by the trust
Steps involved in obtaining 12A registration:
- Filing of form 10A online with all the documents required
- Scrutiny of the application by the commissioner. Commissioner may ask the applicant to submit additional information or documents in order to satisfy himself regarding the genuineness of the activities of Trust or Institution
- The commissioner on being satisfied shall pass the order in writing, registering the Ngo u/s 12A of the Income Tax Act or otherwise shall pass an order in writing refusing the registration