We provide 80G Registration services in Ranchi Jharkhand. We are reputed income tax consultant providing 80G Registration services, 12A registration services, FCRA registration, 35AC Registration in Ranchi Jharkhand.
Charitable Trusts or institutions having prior 12A registration can apply for registration under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act under section 80G of the Income tax act. A person making donation to a NGO having 80 G registration shall be able to get deduction of the amount so donated, however if the amount of donation exceeds 10% of the gross total income then such excess amount will not qualify for deduction.
We provide 80G registration & consultancy service in Jharkhand & Bihar. 80G registration/certification has various benefits. 80G Registration helps a charitable institution to fulfill their purpose by providing an easy & tax saving mode of finance.
80G registration helps an assessee to plan their investment & offers a way to mitigate their tax liability and also discharge their responsibility towards the society.
80G Registration in Jharkhand can be obtained within 60 days from the date of application.
80G Registration certificate issued shall be valid for the period mentioned in the certificate not exceeding 5 years from the date of issue of such certificate. 80G registration certificate issued after 01/10/2009 shall be valid till it is specifically withdrawn.
Perks that comes along with 80G Registration:
An 80G registration certification has many benefits in the hands of both donor and done.
- It acts as a tax saving tool in the hands of the donor as he able to get deductions over the amount so donated
- It also discharges the moral responsibility of the donor to contribute towards the development of the society
- Charitable institutions having 80G Registration attracts donors at large
which helps them circumvent their financial difficulties.
How to get 80G Registration in Ranchi Jharkhand?
We provide 80G Registration certification assistance service in Jharkhand and Bihar. We offer tailored made packages for 80G Registration services. Our service includes preparation of documents, filing of forms, representation before the commissioner, filing of any additional document as demanded by the commissioner.
Step by step guide to 80G Registration:
Check eligibility criteria for 80G Registration:
- Only charitable trust and institutions like societies, section 8 companies established in India for a charitable purposes
- Private or Family Trust or NGO involved in religious activities are not eligible for 80G Registration
Step: 2 Preparation of Document for 80G Registration:
Application for registration under 80G must be accompanied by following documents:
- Copy of registration granted under section 12A
- Notes on activities of institution or fund since its inception or during the last three years whichever is less
- Copy of accounts of Institution or fund since its inception or during the last three years whichever is less
Step 3: Filing of application for 80G Registration:
- Application for obtaining registration u/s 80G shall be in form number 10G
- Form 10G is required to be filled online
- For filing form number 10G, the eligible trust or institution needs to log into its account on incometaxefiling.gov.in
Step 4: Passing of order by the commissioner:
The commissioner shall within 6 months from the date of filing of Form 10G shall:
- Either grant the approval
- Reject the application after giving the applicant a chance of being heard