We provide Intellectual Property Rights Related Services in Jharkhand. Copyright registration in Jharkhand is being done by us in minimal time frame. We not only apply for Copyright but also provide services incidental to copyright registration in Jharkhand. Our team of experts with immense knowledge and eminent drafting skills are well versed with the quality of making your application best among equals which shall induce faster and hassle free registration of your work.
People often confuse between Patent, Trademark and Copyright, so it is necessary to know what can be protected under copyright law.
What is Copyright?
It is the exclusive right to do or authorize the doing of the following acts in respect of a work or any substantial part thereof, namely In the case of literary, dramatic or musical work (except computer programme)
(i) reproducing the work in any material form which includes storing of it in any medium by electronic means;
(ii) issuing copies of the work to the public which are not already in circulation;
(iii) performing the work in public or communicating it to the public;
(iv) making any cinematograph film or sound recording in respect of the work; making any translation or adaptation of the work.
Is your work eligible for copyright registration in India? Check here.
Copyright subsists throughout India in the following classes of works:
- Original literary, dramatic, musical and artistic works;
- Cinematograph films; and
- Sound recordings.
Works for which you can obtain copyright:-
- If you are an Author:
Fiction, Poetry, Lyrics, Press Articles, Thesis, Editorials, Nickname – Report, Slogans, Course Materials.
- If you are a musician:
Scores, Soundtracks, Audio, Arrangements, Songs, Sound Banks, Compositions, Agreements, Melody.
- If you are a dramatist:
Scripts, dramas, Screenplay, Choreography, Scenery, Costumes
- If you are a web designer:
Websites, Web pages, Logos, Content, Banners, Online Advertisements(Banners), Games, Databeses
- If you are a multimedia developer:
Films, Short Films, ringtones, Video Clips, Movies, Video Games, Mobile Games
Documents Required for Copyright Registration:
- 2 Copies of work
- DD/IPO of Rs. (as applicable) per work
- NOC from author if applicant is different from author.
- NOC from publisher if work published and publisher is different from applicant.
- Search Certificate from Trade Mark Office if the work is being used on goods or capable of being used on the goods.
- NOC from person whose photograph appears on the work.
- If the application is being filed through attorney , a specific Power of Attorney in original duly signed by the applicant and accepted by the attorney
Application should be signed by applicant only