Factory License in Ranchi Jharkhand can be obtained by making an online application with requisite documents to support the application. Prior to applying for Factory License the owner must ensure that he has complied with all the formalities relating to the infrastructure and licensing in its premises. Issuance of Factory License is subject to the inspection made by the Inspector after the duly filed application form is submitted before the concerned authority.
We provide extensive full package service with regard to Factory registration in Jharkhand. We not only apply for factory license but we make sure the business has all the necessary approvals and license required to work in that specific field.
Who are liable to apply for Factory License?
Any factory wherein
- 10 or more workers are working with aid of power; or
- 20 or more workers are working without aid of power.
Is required to apply for Factory license.
Which establishments are excuded from the definition of factory?
A mine or a mobile unit belonging to the armed forces of the Union or a railway running shed, or a hotel, restaurant or eating place.
Criteria for defining any establishment as a factory:
(1) There must be a premises.
(2) There must be a manufacturing process which is being carried on or is so ordinarily carried on in any part of such a premises.
(3) There must be ten or more workers who are/were working in such a premises on any day of the last 12 months where the said manufacturing process is carried on with the aid of power. But where the manufacturing process is carried on without the aid of power, the required number of workers working should be twenty or more.
What is the time required to obtain factory license in Jharkhand?
The application made for the registrationof the factory before the State Government or Chief Inspector is to be approved or rejected by the same within 3 months form the date of application.
If no correspondence is received for 3 months the the application shall be considered as self approved.
Information and Documents required to be submitted for applying for Factory License.
Application in prescribed format (Form -1)
- Plans in 3 copies, drawn to scale, showing the site of the factory and immediate surroundings include adjacent building and other structure, roads, drains etc. The plan, elevation, side view and necessary cross section of the various building indicating all relevant details relating to natural lighting, ventilation and means of escape in case of fire. The plan shall also clearly indicate the position of the plant machinery, aisles and passage way.
- Brief description of manufacturing process and process flow chart of manufacturing process
- List of plant and machinery
- List of raw materials
- Consent to Establish/ Consent to Operate from State Pollution Control Board
- Land papers of the factory/ Proof of ownership of land (Copy of registered sale deed, lease deed and rent agreement). In case of lease deed or rent agreement, consent of the owner of the land.
- Company related documents such as Memorandum and Article of Association/ List of Directors/ Board of Directors resolution regarding appointment of occupier/ Partnership Deed 9. In case of Government/ Government owned/undertaking factories, letter of appointment of occupier from the concerned Ministry
- NOC/License from concerned department/authority in case of saw mills, peeling of wood logs factories, explosive factory, arms and ammunition factory, drug and pharmaceuticals factory, brick kilns and stone crusher
- For banned/ regulated items, permission from the respective Department is necessary.
- ID Proof of the applicant/authorized representative (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card) 13. Any other documents specifically requested by IF/Deputy IF/CIF.
For Factory License or Factor Act Registration in Ranchi Jharkhand.
Contact us at +91-8540078000, +91-8540085000, +91-8540099000
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org