FCRA Registration in Ranchi Jharkhand is online process whereby Non Governmental organizationjs working in specified field can apply for such registration. After obtaining FCRA Registration an association can accept foreign contribution subject to the limit as may be imposed by the concerned authority. The main purpose of the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act is to curb the inflow of money from foreign countries into India to affect or influence electoral politics, public servants, judges and journalists, etc.
Who can apply for FCRA Registration in Jharkhand?
Associations registered under any of the following Acts can apply for FCRA Registration:-
- Indian Trust Act, 1882
- Companies Act 2013 (Section 8) or Companies Act, 1956 (Section 25)
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Charitable and Religious Trusts Act, 1920
What is the general criteria for issuing FCRA Registration in Jharkhand?
- Track record of functioning in the field for which the trust was incorporated for a minimum period of 3 Years.
- Investment/Usage of a minimum of Rs. 10 Lakh in preceding 3 Years for social cause relating to the object for which NGO was incorporated
- Registration is granted only after conducting a through enquiry and investigation of the association through local and other sources.
Is it necessary to have 12A and 80G registration to apply for FCRA Registration in Jharkhand?
No, 12A and 80G registration is for Income Tax Purpose, while FCRA Registration is for accepting money from foreign countries they are not in any way related.
Period of validity of FCRA Registration Certificate.
Once issued FCRA Registration certificate is valid for a period of 5 years and can be renewed after its expiry.
Requirements related to bank account for obtaining FCRA registration in Jharkhand.
The applying association must ensure that it has opened a fresh saving account for the purpose of accepting Foreign Contributions, no other bank account shall be used for accepting foreign contribution. The details of such account must be mentioned in the application.
Documents required for FCRA Registration in Jharkhand?
- Incorporation Documents of teh Association
- Copy of Audit report of immediately preceding 3 Financial Years
- Bank Account Details
- List of Governing Body
- KYC Documents of Governing Body
- Contact Details
Time required to obtain FCRA Registration in Jharkhand
So, what are you waiting, we have solutions for your almost all problems.
Contact us at +91-8540078000, +91-8540085000, +91-8540099000
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org