Import Export Code Registraion in Jharkhand is required by both importers and exporters in India dealing in trading of goods or services. Import Export Code is issued by Directorate General of Foreign Trade. This is a 10 digit code with lifetime validity, without any trouble of renewals. No yearly or periodic return is required to be filed after issuance of Import Export Code.
Import Export Code can be issued to any type of Business Entity, whether Individual, Proprietor, Partnership firm, Trust or Company. There is no restriction on selection of specific business entity.
USE OF IMPORT EXPORT CODE:
- For Custom Clearance of goods at the time of Export
- For receiving money from foreign customer
- For custom clearance of imported goods
- For sending money to the importer
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR IMPORT EXPORT CODE REGISTRATION:
- Copy Of Pan Of Business
- Incorporation Documents Of The Business
- Pan, Aadhar And Photograph Of Members/Partners/Directors/Owner
- Bank Certificate Or Cancelled Cheque
- Address Proof Of Business
TIME REQUIRED TO OBTAIN IMPORT EXPORT CODE REGISTRATION:
7-10 working days