NSIC Registration in Jharkhand comes with various benefits. It is a boon to the small and developing sector of Indian economy. Our NSIC Registration service includes all type of documentation, department visit, inspection arrangements, project preparation and every other documentation required for obtaining NSIC Registration in Jharkhand.
National Small Industries Corporation is a government of India enterprise under MSME Department having the sole purpose of establishing, providing aid and fostering the growth of small industries in India. NSIC registration has many benefits, it is available for both manufacturers and service providers having a valid Udyog Aadhar Registration.
BENEFITS OF REGISTRATION WITH NSIC:
- Issue of the Tender Sets free of cost;
- Exemption from payment of Earnest Money Deposit (EMD),
- In tender participating MSEs quoting price within price band of L1+15 per cent shall also be allowed to supply a portion upto 20% of requirement by bringing down their price to L1 Price where L1 is non MSEs.
- Every Central Ministries/Departments/PSUs shall set an annual goal of minimum 20 per cent of the total annual purchases of the products or services produced or rendered by MSEs. Out of annual requirement of 20% procurement from MSEs, 4% is earmarked for units owned by Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribes (as per PPP Order dated 23.03.2012 overall procurement goal shall be mandatory w.e.f. 01/04/2015)
WHO CAN APPLY FOR NSIC REGISTRATION?
- All Micro & Small Enterprises having Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) are eligible for registration with NSIC .
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NSIC REGISTRATION:
- Self attested copy of Pan and UAM
- Proof of Ownership along with invoice of Plant, Machinery, Raw Material.
- Self attested documents of the ownership of the premise, like Khata Receipt, E bill, Rent/Lease Deed.
- Power of Attorney
- Registration Documents