Security License in Jharkhand, Private Security Agency in Jharkhand, Security Agency Registration in Jharkhand, if you have any of these queries then you have come to the right place. Not every professionals are active in various state sponsored registration facilities, but we have adapted ourselves with the changing scenario. PSARA license is required by every person in the security business, let it be supply of guards, security personnel, bouncers if you are into security business you need PSARA registration.
Private Security Agency Regulation Act, 2005 provides for in detail rules and regulations governing a Security Agency. In order to obtain registration the agency must follow these rules and Regulations.
PSARA License is mandatory for institutional supply for Security guards. Department of Home Affairs issues PSARA License after due verification of the application submitted by the applicant.
Documents Required for Obtaining PSARA license in Jharkhand
- Registration Documents of the business, bye laws etc
- PAN of business
- PAN, AAdhar and 5 photographs of Owner, Partner, Directors
- Character Certificate, not older than 6 months from SP office of all partners/directors
- Latest Audited balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Acoount
- ITR V
- Educational Qualification Certificates of all Partners
- NOC from Training Ground
- Certificate of Trainer Retired from Army/Defence Services
- Electricity bill/Municipal Tax Receipt and Rent Agreement of address
TIME REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING PSARA LICENSE IN JHARKHAND
Once the application is filed, the department shall issue the license or reject the application within a period of 30 days from the date of making of application.
Person applying for PSARA License must decide a dress code for its employees and the details of such dress code must be given in the application.
VALIDITY OF PSARA LICENSE:
Once issued PSARA is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issue. The PSARA license can be renewed on its expiry provided application for renewal is made at least 1 month prior to the expiry date.