Popularly known as udyog aadhar registration this registration comes with various benefits. This is a initiative of MSME Department to cater the requirements of the Small And Medium Scale industries which are the major backbone of the Indian economy.
MSME department has employed various scheme for support of both manufacturing and service sector. Various subsidies are available to new and existing entrepreneurs which help them in overall growth.
SSI/MSME Registration is a pass to various other associated benefits, subsidised loan being just one of it. Government has devised various schemes to help Small and Medium Scale Industries grow at a faster pace to support the Indian economy.
SSI/MSME registration is free of cost and can be completed easily in 30-45 minutes and this registration does not require any renewal or compliance. Amendment in SSI/MSME registration certificate is also very simple and easy. Government has kept the site user friendly and can be easily accessed by anyone having basic knowledge of computer and internet.
SSI/MSME certificate also prove beneficial in other government licenses and registration. It serves the following purposes:
- As a registration proof of business
- Mandatory document for NSIC registration
- 50% rebate in trademark application fee
- A valid KYC document for account opening purpose.
Documents Required for SSI/MSME Registration:
- PAN of Business/Owner
- Aadhar of Owner or Authorized representative (with up to date mobile number)
- Bank Account Details of Owner or Business
- Number of Persons employed
- Total Investment in Plant and Machinery
- Name and Address of business
- Work Detail