RERA was brought as soon as a view to bring in a uniformity in the Real Estate Business and to curb the harassment of customers and bring anything the agencies below a common surveillance. Every entity working in the genuine estate concern are compulsorily required to gain itself registered under RERA after the introduction of the act. We provide RERA consultancy facilities in Jamtara for anything types of Real Estate Merchants whether they are builders, land Dealers, Developers, Agents or investors. Our team took care of everything the acceptance related formalities under RERA regime to ensure mild and easy launch of any project along the length and breadth of Jamtara.
Who are required to get registered below RERA?
Following Entities are required to get your hands on Registration under RERA:
- A Developer Starting a additional project
- A project which has commenced back onset of RERA but expertise certificate has not been issued/obtained
- An agent dealing in Real estate
- A project which has been advertised from a prior date but has not still started.
Is it mandatory to get all the projects registered below RERA?
Government has exempted bearing in mind projects from the purview of RERA:
- Renovation Projects
- Project having area less than or equal to 500 sq ft or where the number of apartment is less than 8.
- A project whose expertise certificate was issued before the onset of RERA.
TYPES OF REGISTRATION UNDER RERA
- Project Registration
Every builder/developer must since making any public public notice and receiving any child maintenance shall gain its project registered with RERA. Full details nearly the project is required to be pure in the application form, payment is made depending on the built up area of the project. In battle the builder/developer bungled to gain its project registered a huge fine shall be imposed on such builder.
Documents Required for Project Registration below RERA:
- PAN card of the promoter;
- Audited relation sheet for the preceding financial year and allowance tax returns for three preceding financial years;
- The number of admittance parking areas and the number of covered parking areas handy in the genuine estate project;
- Copy of the authenticated title carrying out reflecting the title of the promoter to the land;
- Details of encumbrances upon the land on which improvement is proposed including details of any rights, title, interest, dues, litigation and reveal of party in or more than such home along subsequent to details;
- Where the promoter is not the owner of the land upon which progress is proposed details of the agree of the owner of the land along taking into account a copy of the agreement;
- Name, photograph, contact details and domicile of the promoter.
- Agent Registration
In order to bring approximately a fair practice in Real house Sector and fall monopolistic entrÐ¹e of the agents toward the customers, government has came happening with the concept of RERA Registration for Agents, whereby every agent must get itself registered under RERA in the past dealing in Real Estate Activities. This step will bring Agent-Client transaction under a common purview and shall with curb the unnecessary harassment by the Agents.
Agent Registration is provided for a specific period of get older and is subject to renewal.
Information Required for Registering as an agent below RERA:
- Brief details of his enterprise including its name, registered address, type of enterprise (proprietorship, societies, partnership, companies etc;
- Particulars of registration including the bye-laws, or memorandum of relationship and articles of association, etc. as the accomplishment may be;
- Photograph of the genuine estate agent if he is an individual and the photograph of the partners, directors, etc., in stroke of additional entities;
- Authenticated copy of the PAN Card;
- Income tax returns filed below the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 (Central Act 43 of 1961) for three financial years preceding the application or in dogfight the applicant was exempted from filing returns below the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961 for any of the three years preceding the application, a statement to such effect;
- Authenticated copy of the house proof of the place of business; and such other information and documents, as may be specified by the Authority in regulations.
- Complaint Registration
If any consumer, buyer, party to a harmony or any further related person has sufficient reason that rules are not living thing followed gone regard to any project or by any agent after that he can lodge a formal complaint subsequently the appropriate governor with true proof of the situation demanding him to see into the issue, by paying a money stirring front of Rs. 1000/- per application.
TIME REQUIRED FOR OBTAINING REGISTRATION
As per RERA, the department is bound to either ascend registration of forswear the application within 30 days of submitting of such application by the applicant in the department.