We provide DOT ISP License in Ranchi Jharkhand. Internet Service Provider has to take DOT ISP license in Ranchi Jharkhand.
DOT ISP License (Internet Service Provider)
Meerad Business solutions provide the service of Internet Service Provider License in Jharkhand. We guide you through the complete process till the Letter Of Intent is issued by the Department of Telecommunication. We assist our client in preparation of documents in order the lessen the tie required in obtaining license by removing any ambiguity in documentation.
ISP License issued by Department of telecommunication is for the purpose of providing Broadband services which may or may not include dial up.
Department of Telecommunication issues licenses under various categories:
- Carrier service
For setting up telephone exchanges, provide NLD, ILD services, public mobile radio, reselling of international sim cards.
- Unified Access Service
To provide services with relation to collection, carriage, transmission and delivery of voice/non-voice messages over the network within the area as specified in the license.
- Data Services
This license is used to provide INTERNET and related services. This license is of three types depending upon the area of operation
- Category 1 – PAN India operation
- Category 2 – State Wise operation
- Category 3 – Single SSA operation
- Unified License
This is a recent initiative of Department of Telecommunication under which a unified license is issued for all services categories. This is a umbrella license which gives the holder right to work in all services categories.
Applicant can apply for Unified License along with authorisation for any one or more services listed below:
- Unified License (All Services)
- Access Service (Service Area-wise)as per details at Annexure- IV
- Internet Service (Category-A with All India jurisdiction)
- Internet Service ( Category-B with jurisdiction in a Service Area) as per details at Annexure- IV
- Internet Service ( Category-C with jurisdiction in a Secondary Switching Area) as per details at Annexure- III
- National Long Distance (NLD) Service
- International Long Distance (ILD) Service
- Global Mobile Personal Communication by Satellite (GMPCS) Service
- Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service (PMRTS)Service
- Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Closed User Group (CUG) Service
- INSAT MSS-Reporting (MSS-R) Service.
- Resale of International Private Leased Circuit (IPLC) Service
Who can apply for DOT ISP License in India?
Only a company registered under Companies Act, 2013 can apply for DOT license in India.
Contact us at +91-8540078000, +91-8540085000, +91-8540099000
Email us at: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org