Society Registration is one of the form of NGO registration. The registration of Society in Jharkhand is done by the State government. This registration process requires a minimum of 45 days time. We have incorporated various societies in Jharkhand over the period of time and all are now operational in their respective field. If you ae looking for a consultant who can look after all the works related to your NGO, you can rely on us. Right from the incorporation to various registrations, annual filing, audit and itr we provide comprehensive service packages to our customers of Society Registration in Jharkhand. Our team of NGO consultants shall also guide you to apply for various state sponsored tenders in order to fulfil the sole purpose of public welfare through your society.
CONDITIONS REQUIRED TO BE FULFILLED BEFORE APPLYING FOR A SOCIETY:
- There should be a minimum of 7 members
- Out of these 7 members at least one should be female.
- Members of the same family cannot be in a society
- Society must be operational
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SOCIETY REGISTRATION IN JHARKHAND:
- PAN, Aadhar/Voter and 3 Passport size photograph of all Members
- Electricity Bill and Rent Agreement of Office(proposed)
- Office certificate from Mukhiya or Ward Counsellor
- Picture of Board containing name and address of society from all sides.
- Draft bye laws/Work detail
NAME SELECTION OF SOCIETY IN JHARKHAND:
In order to induce a hassle free registration it is necessary to give a unique name to the society. The name must be identical in all respect and there should be no Trademark or any other NGO registered by that name or similar names.
We also provide name search facility included in our package, whereby we will get prior conformity with the department that whether or not the name is available.