We provide FSSAI Licensing and renewal service in Ranchi Jharkhand. FSSAI License application process has became online in most of the states including Jharkhand that has made the application process easy and less time consuming. FSSAI license is compulsorily required by all manufacturers, traders and stockist of food materials. FSSAI License is also mandatory for Manufacturing, Trading and stocking of Food and Health Supplements. So for now it has became mandatory for drug dealers selling Health Supplements to have a FSSAI License.
Depending upon the quantum of production and market coverage FSSAI License can be obtained in various categories. All categories has tehere own ceiling limit and restrictions imposed thereon, applicant must keep in view all those facts before applying for the license
- Applicable to petty food manufacturers, traders, stall vendors, etc, having Annual Turnover less than RS. 12 Lakh and production capacity of food does not exceed 100kg/ltr per day.
- After application the application shall either be rejected or license shall be issued within 7 working days, the Registering Authority may order inspection in that case, the application shall be disposed off within 30 working days.
FSSAI STATE LICENSE
- For engaging in any kind of food business it is necessary to have a valid Food License.
- A Food License is issued for a period ranging from 1 to 5 years.
- The application for obtaining food license is required to be made online, challan varfies with product and production capacity. The details of the applicable challan for state license are:
|FEE PER YEAR
|PRODUCTION UPTO 1 MT PER DAY
501 TO 10,000 LPD OF MILK OR 2.5MT TO 500MT OF MILK SOLID PER ANNUM
|PRODUCTION ABOVE 1 MT PER DAY
10001 TO 50000 LPD OF MILK OR 501 MT TO 2500MT OF MILK SOLID PER ANNUM
|ALL FOOD SERVICE PROVIDERS INCLUDING RESTAURANTS, CATERERES, CANTEENS, VENDORS, ETC
- For applying for a license where manufacturing process is being carried out with the iad of water a water testing report shall be required prior to applying for Food License.
- Before establishing of the manufacturing plant the owner is required to take clearance from the pollution control board (Consent to Establish), a copy of CTE shall be required for applying FSSAI License.
- CENTRAL LICENSE
- Applicant shall be compulsorily required to obtain Central FSSAI License if he/she is involved in any of the following businesses:
- Involved in production with capacity above the ceiling limit of State License
- Meat processing Units
- Slaughter houses for slaughtering more than 50 large animals or 150 or more small animals.
- 100% Export oriented units
- Food Business operators operating in more than 2 states.
- Challan fee for Central FSSAI License is Rs. 7500 per year shall be payable.
VALIDITY OF FSSAI LICENSE/REGISTRATION
FSSAI License/Registration is issued for a minimum period of 1 year and a maximum period of 5 years.
RENEWAL OF FSSAI REGISTRATION/LICENSE
FSSAI License/Registration is required to be renewed 1 month prior to the date of expiration, otherwise a Fine of Rs. 100 per day shall be charged for delayed renewal.
RETURN FILING UNDER FSSAI
- Form D-1: Required to be filed on or before 31st May every year by every licensee, delay filing shall attract an additional fine of Rs. 100 per day.
- Form D-2: Required to be filed half yearly for the period 1st April to 30th September and 1st October to 31st March by every licensee engaged in manufacture of milk and milk products.